If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Bay Area, speak with an auto accident attorney. If you are injured as a result of an accident, you need to get the proper medical care right away. If you delay, it can be harder to prove your injuries resulted from the car accident. We never collect a penny for our services, unless a recovery is made. Please remember:
1. Safety Always First. Make sure that you, your passengers and the other vehicle’s occupants are okay. If anyone is seriously injured, please call 911 immediately.
2. Get Witnesses Contact Information. If you can safely do so, make sure to get accident witnesses’ names and contact information.
3. Watch Your Words. Make no statement regarding liability for an auto accident. A casual statement or apology immediately following an accident, can be used against you to determine liability. A simple, “I’m sorry,” or “I didn’t see you” can later result in you being found partially or totally at fault for a car accident.
4. File a Police Report. If law enforcement responds to the accident scene, they will make a report. Make sure the responding officer speaks with you, all other involved parties, and any witnesses to the accident.
5. Contact a Personal Injury Attorney. Contact us for a free case evaluation by calling (510) 494-9340 or by completing the contact form on Contact Us.
Law Office of Louna Amin
37600 Central Court, Ste 250 C
Newark, Ca 94560